Maderia Leek Ragout
|Balsamic Vinegar||2 tbsp.|
|Sugartown Smoked Pheasant||1|
- Pick all meat from pheasant
- Juienne, wash and drain leek
- Sauté leek in sauce pan with olive oil
- Deglaze pan with Maderia and add balsamic vinegar
- Reduce to desired consistancy and add pheasant meat
- Cook until warm
Recipe provided by: www.SmokedFoods.com
Located in Historic Chester County Pennsylvania, Sugartown Smoked Specialties, Inc. began providing local restaurants, clubs and specialty stores with exceptional smoked foods in 1992.
Our gourmet line of succulent artisanal products is processed under strict quality control guidelines, using recipes developed by our own smokehouse staff. Small production lots, and meticulous attention to quality and detail have brought Sugartown Smoked Specialties to the forefront of the smoked foods industry.
306-1Q Westtown Road
West Chester, PA 19382
Phone: (610) 429-4080
Fax: (610) 429-1990